- Additional Resources
- BOOK – Mighty Man of Valour
- BOOK – Patterns to Ponder
- BOOK – Radical Righteousness
- BOOK – When the Fire Fell
- BOOKLET – The Conservative Holiness Movement: A Historical Appraisal
- BOOKLET – Walking on Water
- BOOKLET – Why Standards?
- BOOKS: Christian Biography and History
- BOOKS: Christian Doctrine and Practice
- BOOKS: Sermon/Devotional Resources
- COMPLETE BOOK LIST
- John Foxe Actes and Monuments 1563 Leaf Book
- Resources on the History of the Holiness Movement
- The Christian’s Relationship to Government
- Of Scars and Stars
- Three Reasons for a Publishing Ministry
- Three Essential Truths
- The Bible: The Only Way Out of the Dark
- The Anvil of God’s Word
- His Appointment, His Agenda, and His Anointing
July 10, 2013
THE BIBLE: THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THE DARK
This Book contains—the mind of God, the state of man, the way of Salvation, the doom of Sinners, and the happiness of Believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable. Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you. It is the [traveler’s] map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword, and the Christian’s charter. Here Paradise is restored, Heaven opened, and the gates of Hell disclosed. CHRIST IS ITS GRAND SUBJECT, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently, prayerfully. It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure. It is given to you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered for ever. It involves the highest responsibility, will reward the greatest labor, and condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.
– Author Unknown
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.