- Additional Resources
- BOOK – Mighty Man of Valour
- BOOK – Patterns to Ponder
- BOOK – Radical Righteousness
- BOOK – When the Fire Fell
- BOOKLET – The Conservative Holiness Movement: A Historical Appraisal
- BOOKLET – Walking on Water
- BOOKLET – Why Standards?
- BOOKS: Christian Biography and History
- BOOKS: Christian Doctrine and Practice
- BOOKS: Sermon/Devotional Resources
- COMPLETE BOOK LIST
- John Foxe Actes and Monuments 1563 Leaf Book
- Resources on the History of the Holiness Movement
- The Christian’s Relationship to Government
- Of Scars and Stars
- Three Reasons for a Publishing Ministry
- Three Essential Truths
- The Bible: The Only Way Out of the Dark
- The Anvil of God’s Word
- His Appointment, His Agenda, and His Anointing
Wallace Thornton, Jr. is a minister, an educator, and a free-lance writer. He earned the Master of Arts in Church History from Cincinnati Bible Seminary and holds undergraduate degrees in Bible and social science. Mr. Thornton gratefully acknowledges his reliance upon and reception of the transforming grace of God through Christ Jesus promised in I Thessalonians 5:23-24 and desires to help others experience such grace. Over twenty-five years ago, he surrendered to and embraced God’s call to ministry. During the past two decades, this has led him to serve in various ministry capacities including Bible college instructor, pastor, and author/editor. Among his special interests are church history, practical theology, and the relationship of Christianity and culture. His writings include several articles in popular level and scholarly publications as well as his books Radical Righteousness, Patterns to Ponder from Bible Characters, Mighty Man of Valour, and When the Fire Fell. Mr. Thornton has taught church history at three colleges and presented papers at several conferences. His pulpit ministry has included preaching in over a dozen denominations in addition to a ten year pastorate. He and his wife Janice have four children-two daughters and two sons. At present, he continues to engage in writing, preaching, and educational ministry. You may contact Mr. Thornton HERE.
No purchases on the Lord’s Day, please (Exodus 20:8-11).
Copyright © 2014 by Wallace Thornton, Jr. All Rights Reserved.